AV Environmental specializes in providing a broad range of environmental consultation services, including environmental contamination assessment in support of development applications (DA's) and approvals, as well as consultation in Geo-technical, HAZMAT/Asbestos & Occupational Hygiene and Ecological Assessment.
As a Sydney based Environmental Consultancy, we specialize in providing services to and aim to maximize Council's acceptance of your Development Application (DA), due to our access to extensive historical records and our thorough site investigation assessments.
AV Environmental provides the following consultation services:
- Environmental Contamination Site Assessments
- Geo-technical Engineering
- Hazardous Building Materials (HAZMAT)
- Occupational Hygiene
- Ecological Assessment
Our Services include:
AV ENVIRONMENTAL provides Geo-technical services involving the assessment of soil and rock conditions for foundations and earthworks. Geo-technical services provided by AV ENVIRONMENTAL includes the assessment of ground conditions to assist with the design and construction of any development.
· Site classification
· Site Inspections - footings, pilings, proof rolls,
· Basement excavations – single and multiple basements
· Geotechnical investigations – new builds, alterations & additions, granny flats
· Earth Retaining Structures
· Pavement investigations-design and recommendations (Circly 7.0)
· Landslide Risk Assessments – Australian Geomechanics Society (AGS Member)
· Slope instability (Rocscience Suite- Slide)
· Acid Sulphate Soils Assessments
· Salinity Soil Assessments
· Permeability Assessments – In-situ and laboratory to assist in stormwater &
Occupational industrial hygiene is the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, control, and confirmation of protection from hazards at work that may result in injury, illness, or affect the well being of workers.
In regards to workplace compliance to legislative requirements :
Other services include:
· Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) Dust Monitoring; and
· Lead Dust Monitoring (Inhalable and respirable)
Early identification of potential impacts is crucial to understanding your project costs and often informs the feasibility of a proposal. Our Impact Assessments are tailor-made to address Council, State and Commonwealth Government requirements. We work closely with experienced Ecologists and Environmental Planners to provide the following services:
Our BPAD Accredited consultants can assess your projects bushfire risk, prepare Bushfire Hazard Assessment Reports and BAL Certificates. We can even liaise with Council and the Rural Fire Service on your behalf.